Computer Engineering Colleges Mumbai(238479 Ratings & Reviews) 4.5 Average Ratings
1) Dwarkadas jivanlal sanghvi college of engineering mumbaiShri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal’s (SVKM) Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering (DJSCE), was established in the year 1994. In the span of 26 years, DJSCE has come a long way and has made its impact felt not only in the country, but also abroad. DJSCE is an Autonomous Institution, granted autonomy by the University Grants Commission (UGC) for a period of 10 years, starting from the A.Y. 2019-20 till 2028-29. National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) has accredited DJSCE with a CGPA of 3.18 out of 4, i.e., with an “A” Grade for a period of 5 years with effect from 18th of October 2019. The college runs 8 undergraduate programmes, 3 post graduate programmes and 3 Ph.D. courses, permanently affiliated to the University of Mumbai. All the undergraduate programs are accredited by National Board of Accreditation. Our students have performed exceedingly well in national and globally competent multinational companies and also in the universities in India and abroad as they pursue their higher education.
2) K j somaiya institute of engineering mumbaiK.J. Somaiya Institute is one of the best engineering and information technology college in India. We offer multiple courses for students. KJSIEIT abides by the vision of its founder Padmabhushan Pujya (late) Shri. Karamshi J Somaiya, who set up the K J Somaiya Trust in 1951. He envisaged that the Somaiya group of Institutions must be recognized as the ‘Nalanda’ of learning where students and teachers work in an integral ambience for the betterment and upliftment of our society. Later, Shri. Karmshibhai laid the foundation for Somaiya Vidyavihar in 1959 which has grown into large educational complex with 34 institutions catering to diverse fields of education in Science and Humanities, Engineering, Education, Medicine, Management, Mass Communication etc. with more than 26000 students and 1200 teaching faculty
3) Padmabhushan vasantdada patil pratishthans college of engineering mumbaiVasantdada Patil Pratishthan's College of Engineering & Visual Arts (VPPCOEVA) formerly known as Padmabhushan Vasantdada Patil Pratishthan’s College of Engineering (PVPPCOE) is one of the top private Engineering Colleges in Mumbai. VPPCOEVA was established in 1990 as a humble tribute to Late Shri Padmabhushan Vasantdada Patil, by the great founder Late Shri Manohar (Mama) Phalke, Ex M.L.C. and Labour Leader, who took over the task of accomplishing Vasantdada's dreams of scattering Engineering education and providing top class higher education facility to greater number of promising students in science and technology. The College is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi, Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) and Directorate of Art (DOA). VPPCOEVA is accredited for five years from 2019 – 2023 by the National Accreditation and Assessment Council (NAAC), India in recognition of its excellent quality profile. Institute was accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) for 3 years w.e.f. March 15, 2012.
4) Thadomal shahani engineering college mumbaiEstablished in 1983, Thadomal Shahani Engineering College (TSEC), founded by Hyderabad (Sind) National Collegiate Board, is recognized by Government of Maharashtra.
5) Rizvi college of engineering mumbaiRizvi College of Engineering is a private engineering college, located in the Bandra suburb of Mumbai, in Maharashtra state of India. It was established in 1998, and is managed by the Rizvi Education Society. It is a Muslim religious minority college.
6) M h saboo siddik college of engineering mumbaiM. H. Saboo Siddik is an engineering college located in Byculla at Saboo Siddik Polytechnic Road, Mumbai, India, affiliated with the University of Mumbai. It is an 'A' Grade institution, and is accredited by AICTE. The college 154 staff and a student body of about 1200. To bring out the whole Muslim Community from the quagmire of poverty and educational backwardness and encourage, enlighten and prepare all its members to be useful citizens who will contribute to make a prosperous, healthy and strong nation and to promote national integration by giving equal opportunity to all communities for their promotion and progress.
7) Rajiv gandhi institute of technology mumbaiRajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology is an institute affiliated to the University of Mumbai. It offers the Bachelor of Engineering undergraduate course, which is its flagship course, in five disciplines. Founded in 1992, the institute is located in Andheri, Mumbai, India.
8) Mukesh patel school of technology management engineering mumbaiMukesh Patel School of Technology Management and Engineering was established in the year 2006 under the aegis of Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies as one of its constituent Schools. NMIMS was established in the Year 1981 by Sri Vile Parle Kevlani Mandal as a Management institute initially affiliated to University of Mumbai. NMIMS created a niche for itself as a Management School benchmarked for its best practices in Management education in the coming years. It became a deemed to be university (a nomenclature used for institutions granted University status by UGC) in the year 2003.
9) K j somaiya college of engineering mumbaiKJSCE is one of the best engineering colleges in India, ranking in the top amongst B.Tech and M.Tech colleges for its excellent education. In just five decades it has grown into a large educational complex with 34 institutions catering to diverse fields of education such as Humanities, Engineering.
10) Atharva institute of management studies mumbaiAtharva College of Engineering(ACE), is an engineering college in Mumbai. It was established in 1999. It is affiliated to the University of Mumbai and recognised by the Government of Maharashtra and the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE). It was accredited with B+ grade by NAAC in 2019. It offers four year degree courses in various branches of engineering. It is located in Malad, a western suburb of Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Frequently Asked Question
1. Which are the Top Computer Engineering Colleges Near Mumbai?
The Top 5 Computer Engineering Colleges are:
- • Dwarkadas Jivanlal Sanghvi College of Engineering
- • K. J. Somaiya Institute of Engineering
- • Padmabhushan VasantDada Patil Pratishthan’s College of Engineering
- • Thadomal Shahani Engineering College
- • Rizvi College of Engineering
2. How to contact Computer Engineering Colleges in Mumbai ?
You can contact using the given phone numbers, address or visiting the official website.
3. What are the various mode of payment accepted here?
You can make payment Via Cash or Credit/Debit Card etc.
4. What did people search for similar to Computer Engineering Colleges in Mumbai?
People also searched for these in Mumbai:
How can FindMumbai helps you find the best Computer Engineering Colleges nearby?
Information about Computer Engineering Colleges can easily be accessed on FindMumbai. With a quick search about Computer Engineering Colleges near me’ you can have access to an extensive list of Computer Engineering Colleges in and around your area of search. Get their contact information, services offered, approximate charges, modes of payment accepted and much more. Search by adding filters such as location, distance, rating, popularity etc. and browse through the reviews shared by other users to get an idea about their experiences. This helps you make a well-though decision.